Ontario tolling agencies and contacts
To open discount account, to get transponders such as A-Pass or NEXPRESS® or for any questions about toll payment methods or your toll bill please get in touch with respective agency:
- 407 ETR: It is operated by 407 ETR Concession Company Limited and can be conacted at 407 ETR conatct us page.
- The Ambassador Bridge: The bridge is owned by Grosse Pointe billionaire Manuel Moroun through the Detroit International Bridge Company in the United States and the Canadian Transit Company in Canada. For questions, please reach out at The Ambassador Bridge here.
- Blue Water Bridge: The Canadian portion of the Blue Water Bridge is owned and operated by The Blue Water Bridge (B.W.B). The B.W.B is responsible for the Canadian plaza operations, maintenance of the Canadian side of the bridge, capital infrastructure improvements, and toll collection. Specifically, the B.W.B is responsible for the toll collection for westbound traffic (Canada to United States) and the provision of toll collection booths, Customs & Immigration booths and bridge capacity. For questions, please reach out at Blue Water Bridge here.
- Detroit-Windsor Tunnel LLC
- Seaway International Bridge Corporation
- Thousand Islands Bridge Authority
- Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority