Click on the map to open toll wiki for a country/state
HumberTAG to pay tolls on the Humber Bridge
HumberTAG is the electronic mode of toll payment on the Humber Bridge. It allows payment of tolls automatically without stopping at a booth. The HumberTAG also provides a 10% discount on each toll. HumberTAG users use the middle lanes of the Humber Bridge which is an open road without any toll booths, automatically letting motorists pay the toll without stopping.
How to apply for HumberTAG
- Set up an online account at www.humbertag.com
- Enter your vehicle registration details
- Add funds that will be used for payment of tolls
- Get a HumberTag fitted on to your vehicle.
- Auto top up is available where motorists can set up automatic payments to be taken from their chosen bank card on their HumberTag account.
TollGuru Trip Calculator for United Kingdom
The TollGuru Trip Calculator calculates tolls for all toll motorways, roads, bridges and tunnels in United Kingdom for cars, trucks, buses heavy vehicles, light commercial vehicles and motorcycles for peak and off-peak hours.
Rideshare, OEM, TMS and fleet companies can leverage toll intelligence by integrating the TollGuru Toll API for pre- and post-trip reconciliation.