Road Tolls in Norway - M50 rates, Toll Roads Price List
Click on the map to open toll wiki for a country/state
Norway is a Scandinavian country encompassing mountains, glaciers, and deep coastal fjords. Norwegian toll roads comprise toll stations that are based on invoicing tolls by the AutoPASS system or using your vehicle’s registration number captured while passing through the toll gate.
Calculate your toll to travel across Norway using Norway Toll Calculator.
How do you pay for toll roads in Norway
You can pay toll rates using the following ways:
- AutoPass Tag - payment via on-board unit (OBU)
- You can buy the AutoPASS tag
- On-board Unit mandatory for all vehicles over 3.5 tonnes
- discount on tolls of 20% for passenger cars at most toll gates
- discounts for zero-emission vehicles
- payment based on invoices
- Without on-board unit
- When passing through the toll gate, video cameras capture photographs of the vehicle and license registration plate
- Invoice of tolls delivered to your address according to the photographed registration plate
- Payment of tolls for vehicles registered abroad
- You can register your vehicle at the EPC for environmental differentiation
- the toll invoice will come via EPC plc or to your address
If you are going to stay longer than 2 months, the AutoPass unit is recommended.
How do I get an AutoPASS in Norway
You can order a tag and enter into an agreement with AutoPASS. This tag will further arrive by post to your address. A valid AutoPASS tag in your vehicle will give you a discount at "AutoPASS" marked toll stations. Companies that are authorized to provide an AutoPASS toll tag are mentioned below:
Which roads are toll roads in Norway
Toll pass in Norway
How to calculate tolls in Europe
You can calculate tolls - distance based toll, close and open system, vignette - and fuel cost by car, truck (with or without a trailer), taxi, bus, caravans using Europe Toll Calculator. You can see the cheapest, the fastest, and other optimal routes to your destination. You will see toll plaza(s) on your route, payment methods for each toll gate, discounts, etc. You can specify vehicle attributes - axles, weight, height, emission standards, etc. - to get toll information customized to your vehicle.
Ride share, OEM, and other businesses can leverage toll intelligence by integrating with the Toll API for pre-trip cost estimation and post-trip toll reconciliation in Europe, Asia, South America, North America and Australia.
Which European countries have motorway tolls
Use Europe Toll Guide to know more about European Tolling Systems
You can click on a country name to know toll information - toll payments, toll gates, toll prices - for the country.