E-ZPass RI for Rhode Island and Other States
Click on the map to open toll wiki for a country/state
What is E-ZPass RI
The E-ZPass RI or E-ZPass Rhode Island is an electronic transponder (tag) that you can put in your vehicle to pay toll on Rhode Island's Newport Bridge. As you zoom through its E-ZPass lane, the relevant toll will be deducted from your linked account. It is part of the E-ZPass network, so can also be used in all the states where E-ZPass is valid.
How do I get an EZPass in RI
You can get an E-ZPass in RI in any of the following ways:
1. Online: Visit E-ZPass RI webiste to sign up for one
2. Application: The application form to apply for an E-ZPass RI is available in the office adjacent to the toll plaza in Jamestown.
3. Store: Available in all RI AAA Offices and South Attleboro, MA and Somerset, MA AAA Offices.
Which states accept E-ZPass RI
Travelers ask thousands of queries every week from TollGuru about EZ Pass coverage, such as the following:
- Does E-ZPass work in Illinois?
- Is Ezpass accepted in Florida?
- Does EZ Tag work all over Texas?
- Can I use EZ Pass on PA Turnpike?
E-ZPass (or widely termed as ez pass) has a wide acceptance across 17 states in the United States. If you already have an E-ZPass from any of these states, you are good to go.
The table below lists the states where E-ZPass is accepted for toll payment:
Calculate tolls for Rhode Island and other states in the US
Calculate routes, tolls and fuel costs for your travel by car, truck, taxi, bus, caravans (with or without a trailer) in Rhode Island and other states of the US using TollGuru Trip Calculator. It also shows the cheapest, fastest and other optimal routes to your destination along with toll plaza(s) location en route, payment methods and more.
Rideshare, OEM, TMS, fleet companies and other transport businesses can leverage toll intelligence by integrating with the TollGuru Toll API for pre-trip calculation and post-trip reconciliation.