How to Pay Toll in Oklahoma
Click on the map to open toll wiki for a country/state
Payment methods for Oklahoma turnpikes
Tolls in Oklahoma can be paid via:
- Toll tags
Video tolling is currently only installed at the Peoria/Elm Interchange on the Creek Turnpike in Jenks, Oklahoma.
Tolls on Oklahoma’s turnpikes are collected through the above methods, particular to each turnpike, involving mainline and exit toll plazas. Plazas that accept cash may either be unmanned (which required exact-change) or manned booths. Tolling here is not ticket-based.
You can pay tolls via PIKEPASS or PPass tags across all the toll facilities in Oklahoma. Visiting from other states, if you have any of the following tags, you need not create a new PIKEPASS account as these are inter-opearble.
- TxTag- It is issued by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
- K-TAG- It is primarily used on the Kansas Turnpike
- TollTag- Issued by the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA)
- E-ZTag- Primarily used by tolling agencies in Houston, Texas, it can also be used in Kansas
- NationalPass- Considered a toll interoperability solution, NationalPass gives seamless access to U.S. toll roads without managing multiple transponders or toll accounts.
In Oklahoma, PikePass is the preferred toll tag as it offers the best discounts among all the accepted passes.
Calculate tolls for Oklahoma and other states in the US
Calculate routes, tolls and fuel costs for your travel by car, truck, taxi, bus, caravans (with or without a trailer) in Oklahoma and other states of the US using TollGuru Trip Calculator. It also shows the cheapest, fastest and other optimal routes to your destination along with toll plaza(s) location en route, payment methods and more.
Rideshare, OEM, TMS, fleet companies and other transport businesses can leverage toll intelligence by integrating with the TollGuru Toll API for pre-trip calculation and post-trip reconciliation.