Maharashtra Toll Roads
Click on the map to open toll wiki for a country/state
Major Toll roads in Maharashtra include:
- Mumbai Pune Expressway is India’s first six-lane high-speed, access controlled tolled expressway. It spans a distance of 94.5 km connecting Mumbai with Pune. Toll is collected at Khalapur (Pali Phata) (for the Mumbai-Pune direction) and at Talegaon (for the Pune-Mumbai direction). The toll ranges from ₹230 for cars, to ₹1,750 for multi-axle trailer trucks.
- Western Express Highway or WEH, is a major north-south 8-10 lane arterial road in Mumbai, stretching from the suburb of Dahisar to Bandra. The 25.33 km highway begins near the Mahim Creek and extends to the Mira-Dahisar toll booth in the northern limit of the city. Beyond the city limits, it continues as the Delhi-Bengaluru National Highway 48.
- Eastern Express Highway or EEH, is a 23.55 km city express highway serving the city of Mumbai. It is north-south artery of Mumbai connecting the city proper to the eastern suburbs and to the metropolitan area of Thane. The highway is part of the National Highway 3. It begins at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and stretches up to Thane.
- Sion Panvel Highway is a 25 km highway connecting Sion in Mumbai with Panvel, via Navi Mumbai. It connects Mumbai with the city of Pune. The National Highway 4 and Mumbai Pune Expressway begin at the eastern end of the expressway, at Kalamboli junction, near Panvel. A toll plaza is located between Kamothe and Kharghar charging ₹35 one-way toll for motor vehicles.
- Bandra–Worli Sea Link is a cable-stayed bridge that links Bandra in the Western Suburbs of Mumbai with Worli in South Mumbai. The bridge is a part of the proposed Western Freeway that will link the Western Suburbs to Nariman Point in Mumbai’s main business district. At both ends of the bridge, the toll collection options include automatic electronic toll collection, semi-automatic cash-less electronic payment via a smart card in unattended lanes and manual toll collection for payment by cash, to a toll attendant. The toll charged is ₹70 for one-way and ₹105 for a return journey.
Maharashtra toll roads
Below is the list of NHAI operated toll plazas in Maharashtra:
|Toll Plaza Name||NH No.||Section of Highway|
|Anewadi||4||Pune – Satara|
|Arjunali||3||Vadape – Gonde|
|Baswant (Pimplegaon)||3||Pimplegaon Nashik Gonde|
|Chalakwadi||50||Khed – Sinnar (Km 42.000 – Km 177.000)|
|Chandloi/ Rajgurunagar (MoRTH)||50||Pune Nashik Road NH-50 (Km 12.190 to 42.000)|
|Chandwad||3||Pimpalgoan – Dhule|
|Fekri (MoRTH)||6||Surat – Dhula – Nagpur Section( Km 398.000 to Km 400.000)|
|Ghoti||3||Vadape – Gonde|
|Gondhkhairi/ Kondhali||53||Nagpur Kondhali|
|Hivargaon Pavsa||60 (Old 50)||Khed – Sinnar (Km 42.000 – Km 177.000)|
|Karanja (Ghadge)||53||Kondhali – Talegaon|
|Kardha (MoRTH)||6||Construction of Bridge and its approaches a/c Wainganga River in Km. 419/00 on Nh-6|
|Kasurdi (MoRTH)||9||Pune Solapur Road NH-9 (Km 14.000 to 40.000)|
|Kawdipath (MoRTH)||9||Pune Solapur Road NH-9 in stretch Km 14/00 to 40/00 (total 26 Km.)|
|Kharegaon (MoRTH)||3||Km 539.500 (Vadape) to Km 563.000 ( Majiwade-Thane)|
|Khedshivapur||4||Pune – Satara|
|Kini||4||Satara – Kagal|
|Laling (Dhule)||3||Pimpalgoan – Dhule|
|Moshi (MoRTH)||50||Pune Nashik Road Nh-50 (Km 12.190 to 42.000)|
|Nandgaon Peth||53||Talegaon – Amravati|
|Nardana (MoRTH)||3||Km 219.700 to 233.00|
|Nashirabad (MoRTH)||6||Nashirabad ROB ( Km. 414.000 to 419.000 of NH-6)|
|Patas||9||Pune – Solapur Pkg. I (km 40 – 144.400)|
|Sardewadi / Indapur||9||Pune – Solapur Pkg. I (km 40 – 144.400)|
|Savitri (MoRTH)||66 (Old 17)||Savitri Bridge|
|Sawaleshwar||9||Pune – Solapur Pkg. II (km 144.400 – km 249.000)|
|Shirpur||3||MP/Maharashtra Border – Dhule|
|Tasawade||4||Satara – Kagal|
|Tiwasa (MoRTH)||6||Pinglai River in Km. 114.209|
|Varwade||9||Pune – Solapur Pkg. II (km 144.400 – km 249.000)|
|Wadakbal (MoRTH)||13||Hattur,Bridge Km. 14.200,& Wadakbal bridge Km. 16.500|
Maharashtra toll calculator calculates tolls and fuel expenses for cars, vans, jeeps, trucks, trailers, buses and motorcycles for all the toll roads in Maharashtra and nearby states.
How to pay toll in Maharashtra
You can pay tolls using Cash on all the toll plazas in Maharashtra. Some of the toll plazas also accept payments using FASTag, a tag which enables automatic electronic deduction of toll charges and lets you pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction.
Below is the list of toll plazas that accept FASTag.
|Plaza Name||Plaza City||Concessionaire|
|Nandgaon Toll Plaza||Amravati||IRB|
|MANSAR TOLL PLAZA||Nagpur||Oriental|
|KAMPTEE KANHAN BYPASS CHECK TOLL PLAZA||Nagpur||Oriental|
|NAGPUR BYPASS CHECK TOLL PLAZA||Nagpur||Oriental|
|BORKHEDI TOLL PLAZA||Wardha||Oriental|
|Karanja Toll Plaza||Wardha||Oriental|
|Khaniwade Toll Plaza||Palghar||IRB|
|TASAWADE TOLL PLAZA||Satara||MSRDCL|
|Kini Toll Plaza||Kolhapur||MSRDCL|
|Sawaleshwar Toll Plaza||Solapur||ILFS & ITNL|
|Varwade Toll Plaza||Solapur||ILFS & ITNL|
|Gondkhairi Plaza||Nagpur||Atlanata Infra|
|Khed-Shivapur Toll Plaza||Pune||Reliance-PSTRL|
|Daroada||Wardha||Anuj Kumar Aggarwal|
|Sendurwafa toll plaza||Bhandara||Ashoka Buildcon|
|Chandwad toll plaza||Nashik||Ircon Soma|
|Laling toll plaza||Dhule||Ircon Soma|
|Baswant Toll Plaza||Nashik||NHAI|
|Ghoti toll plaza||Nashik||Gammon India|
|Arjunalli toll plaza||Thane||Gammon India|
|Patanswangi Toll Plaza||Nagpur||NHAI|
|Shedung Toll Plaza||Shedung||MIPL(Mumbai-Pune Expressway)|
|Khalapur Toll Plaza||Khalapur||MIPL(Mumbai-Pune Expressway)|
|Kusgaon Toll Plaza||Kusgaon||MIPL(Mumbai-Pune Expressway)|
|Talegaon Toll Plaza||Talegaon||MIPL(Mumbai-Pune Expressway)|
Pay toll in Maharashtra with FASTag
main article: FASTag in India
FASTag is an electronic toll tag that works across all the toll roads of Maharashtra, its neighboring states of Goa, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh and other Indian states and union territories. With this installed on your vehicle, you can pass through electronic toll plazas without having to stop to pay tolls. It automatically deducts the relevant charges from the linked account. Apart from being a fast and secure method to pay tolls in India, it is also cheaper than paying toll in cash.
It is currently operational at 350+ toll plazas across national and state highways in India. More toll plazas will be brought under the FASTag program in the future.
Refer to FASTag in India to learn about its benefits, working and more.
Calculate tolls for Maharashtra and other states and union territories of India
Calculate routes, tolls and fuel costs for your travel by car, jeep, van, SUV, truck, LCV, bus and bike in Maharashtra and other states and union territories of India using TollGuru Trip Calculator. It also shows the cheapest, fastest and other optimal routes to your destination along with toll plaza(s) location enroute, payment methods and more.
Rideshare, OEM, TMS, fleet companies and other transport businesses can leverage toll intelligence by integrating with the TollGuru Toll API for pre-trip calculation and post-trip reconciliation.